Need info on freezer vending machine!

Hello Team,

I currently have a Crane National 431 machine in a small warehouse by the airport. I want to replace the machine with a freezer version.

I get most of my products from Vistar and Sams. I notice that most items are marked KEEP FROZEN.

The Crane National 431 is not a freezer type machine. Every 7 to 10 days I have to throw away products.

Do you know of a good replacement?

Thanks!

Hello Team,

I currently have a Crane National 431 machine in a small warehouse by the airport. I want to replace the machine with a freezer version.

I get most of my products from Vistar and Sams. I notice that most items are marked KEEP FROZEN.

The Crane National 431 is not a freezer type machine. Every 7 to 10 days I have to throw away products.

Do you know of a good replacement?

Thanks!

All of the frozen machines that I operate with food are a Crane and the USI FF2000 series, the one made before the Alpine units. Also have a couple of Fastcorp but those are ice cream only.

Mission, do you recommend a "frozen food machine" instead of a just a cold food machine? If so do you recommend the USI FF2000 series and how much are they. I currently have 2 rowe machines out on location, 1 does a good job, the other is always breaking down. I have another account that is requesting a "sandwich machine" and i really dont want to do it, but am afraid that i will lose the account. Thanks in advance for you advice

Mission, do you recommend a "frozen food machine" instead of a just a cold food machine? If so do you recommend the USI FF2000 series and how much are they. I currently have 2 rowe machines out on location, 1 does a good job, the other is always breaking down. I have another account that is requesting a "sandwich machine" and i really dont want to do it, but am afraid that i will lose the account. Thanks in advance for you advice

You've got to make your own decision as to how you want to run your business. For my part I have chosen to not offer cold food items for a number of reasons. Primarily due to spoilage and the ability to offer ice cream which as a catagory is among the highest profit items I sell.

I prefer the the USI frozen units. The current version is the Alpine series, the FF's are no longer made. The reason I like them is that they fit well into the type of accounts I target. Somewhere around 100 employees. I offer primarily finger food items, hot pockets, burritos, burgers, tuna salad etc. Don't do much with entree type items The one Crane I have out is also a good machine but, IMO, is too big for all but the largest of accounts.

I am also looking into a frozen machine for a 200+ person account are the USI the best model to buy? and what is a good price?

For a account that size I would condsider another Crane, it is bigger than the USI FF series. Don't know enough about the Alpine to offer a opinion since I don't own and operate one. Prices will vary widely but I would suggest sticking with either new or a very reputable refurbisher and pay the extra money vs. finding one on Ebay or CL

Archived