Might have a sticker machine

BigRedvender

I guy that runs a flee market has a sticker machine to trade. I have a squire guitar and maybe a little guitar amp he is interested in taking it in on trade. Amp worth about 30-50 and guitar 40-50 If I traded them in at the music store. I am going to check it out tomorrow after work. Hopefully it will be a yes. would look good on my little 4 space rack I have.

It is even suppose to be half full of Tats and stickers. Looks like it will need a paint job and will need a new key but for stuff I am not using and no cash out of my pocket I don't have any complaints

Anyone have any idea what brand it is. Just curious to know

post-4636-0-23379700-1344890379_thumb.jpg

Thanks Performa The guy has it a flee market places. I will probably grab it after work tomorrow. I with a little luck maybe I can talk the guy into a gumball machine in the process.

That's the spirit! Good luck Big Red!

He is using it to vend stickers and tats out of but not the right thing for the area. This machine is in the Hood and somehow Winnie the pooh just doesn't fit the mold of life in the hood.

Disney doesn't have "Gangsta Pooh" tattoos yet? ;D

You guys are too funny. Looks like the ones I just picked up. Why don't these companies mark their machines better? It makes it frustrating when you want to order parts.

Usually it's stamped inside the machine somewhere. A&A usually puts it on the bottom of their singles- maybe stamped on the wall inside of the unit. Hard to say.

That could be an Amerivend. I run fron loaders. 3-col in the right spot alone can bring in $150 or more in a service cycle.

Which brands of sticker machines are front loaders?

What kind of locations do $150 per service cycle?

What kind of locations do $150 per service cycle?

To expand on Jacks question, what time-frame is your service cycle as well?

My tat machines do pretty good, I think, but not $150 good.

Well all I am the proud Owner of a slightly ruff tattoo sticker machine. Man the thing is heavy. The base is wicked heavy. The price wasn't bad. 1 China Made squire guitar from Fender. 50.00 Dollar guitar. I got in a swap I didn't thing was to bad of deal. Left him my Card and asked about putting a double candy machine in there. There were 2 empty Vendstars One Black Oak 2-1 gumball and a small 4 way. Start with the doubles with candy and see what happens from there. It should be a good place for a small rack.

Archived