Ebay Locator

BigRedvender

I have been wondering if anyone has tried this company for locating there machines. I have seen this auction running now for the last few weeks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170818278830?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 is a link to the auction.

I have also wondered what anyone thought of this also

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VENDING-LOCATOR-VENDING-LOCATORS-DO-IT-YOURSELF-LOCATING-TRAINING-/170818285157?pt=BI_Vending&hash=item27c5902e65

Do it yourself training. For 20 bucks I thought It might be worth the risk. What is everyone's thoughts on this.

I don't know anything about him, or any other locating service really since I'm new at this, but I just scrolled through his seller feedback. It's all positive from the present back through 2007 except for one neutral feedback (about 200 positive ratings, although not all for locating services). Most of the ratings describe him as fast, excellent, and/or honest. Based on the dates, it looks like he was locating quite a bit more back then than he is now, but that doesn't mean that his service has declined in any way.

$60 per locations is more expensive than some options. If he charges $60 per location, and Locators R Us charges $36 per triple and less for singles/doubles, how long would his "prime" locations have to outperform those of Locators R Us to make up the difference? I would think it might take a long time.

He also claims to be "fast," but even if your average machine profits $24 a month, and he can actually get your locations a month faster than Locators R Us, it seems like you're just as well off to keep your machines at home for that month and wait for your locations from Locators R Us.

I don't mean to endorse Locators R Us--I only know about them from the feedback from other threads in this forum, and the pricing information on their website. I also don't mean to bash this guy's service--he clearly has a lot of satisfied customers. Being completely new at this, I just wonder if paying 2/3 more than another service that has also been around a long time, and is currently getting a lot of positive feedback from members of this forum, is likely to be money well spent short, medium, or long term. If his service is worth the extra money, I'd love to know that! I'm also curious about the locator training--from the ad, it seems to be live over the phone for $20. I wonder how much of his time he gives you for $20.

I sent him a email - asking if he also does racks - I will post his reply back.

If LRU gets me a location that does 25 a month and he gets me a location that does more per month - i would prefer the higher gross.

Why not? As long as its not copyrighted feel free to share it here after your done with it.

no hard copy just a 1 hour phone call. So would have to make sure you have your phone setup to record so you get the most out of it.

Her Name is Jayne Manziel I have used her n the past. I also have the book. I have read it and re read it. I have yet to get it to work for me. plan to try again starting next week.

So how did she do for you Locating. Everyone around here is open to finding a good locator.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived