Locating contest

pusherman

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well not that I have any chance at all but I have placed and auto dealership yesterday. That brings me to a paltry 3 machines placed. I have a few more to get out.

What is everyones count thus far?

Steve

Hey Guys,

I attempted to locate some machines today. No luck so far but I am still a little rusty. I haven't located for over a decade. I was surprised how easy it was for me to approach people but I think I need some more practice. I thought of a few things to say "after the fact" oh well. I was actually looking at it as a practice run anyway.

I hit up about 10 places. (I only had 45 minutes or so before I needed to get back home.) I will be totally comfortable (I think) with getting out and going after locations. Wish me luck!

David

keep at it david you will do fine. dont worry about being "too" professional or refined. just go in and talk to them like you would anyone else.

i will finally have a day to locate this month. tomorrow, i will be at it for about half of the day. i think the leader is at about 12 machines so far for the month.  i only have 2 so far, that will change tomorrow. good luck

i have dropped the ball so far this month. ive been sick for going on 2 weeks which sucks, but more important i have been working on another expansion that has been taking up all of my time. if it all works out it will be great. as far as bulk machines i have only put out 2 so far this month, but look out i still have about a week left.

Darryl,

I'm in the same boat! Thats why I cant catch these guys. Re-locations do count though and thats what I've been doing. Thats all I ever do these days. I'm trying to actually decrease my fleet size slowly.

Steve

It looks like I will be using a locator. My work is very busy (two people just quit.) We are booked up for the next 6 weeks on weekends with my wifes side business too.

I hope it works out. I've never used a locator before. We'll see. I am hoping to have ten locations by Jan. 1st 2008. I will try out the locator listed on the forum to start. Anyone used entrepeneur 72's services?:huh:

We have 4 1800  machines to locate now and 5 additional stands for singles. (We still need to buy the heads.) I really want to get things going. We've been working on this for a couple of months now.

I will keep trying to locate when I can. I'm really hoping to work my up to a "cheesy award!":D:D:D