Locating contest

pusherman

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh !! Come on David!!!! 4 machines and your going to get a LOCATOR!!!!!

Man , all you have to do is stop on 1 busy street and go door to door !!!!

I have located10  machines in 1 day!!!!

NOT KIDDING!!!!!

you can do it !!!!

• 3 weeks later...

placed 2 pushers yesterday and backed into a couple of other things.

one is a pizza buffet and after i placed the pusher she told me "she wanted some of that stuff for the kids" so i am going to put in a rack and a spiral.

the other is a family style cafe and all they have is a spiral (and my pusher) so i am going to put in a sticker machine and a triple.

Hey, I am in for November with 16 triple-head bulk vending machines.

11- Major Car Rental Company  (Mon-Tues Nov. 5th & 6th)

5- Major Quick Oil Change Company (Thurs-Friday Nov. 8th & 9th)

I have 10 more to go to empty the garage. Started with 50, September 1, 2007.

Gary

http://www.westcoast-vend.com

Hi Gary,

I challenge you for the cheesie award, but I have to warn you I may have a bigger incentive then you to get my machines placed. I live in Northern Ontario and winter is comming but I don't have any room in my garage for two vehicles, because of all those machines in the way.

Left the house with 5 doubles this afternoon and came home with one, that should have been placed too but they were closed for the Nov 11 holiday. (don't remember that being a holiday when I was a kid) only asked six location for the other four.

Now I need about another 60 locations so I can move in the garage. :)

Grumpy

As a side question for those who get winters, do you place candy and machine same day or do you do them a day apart to allow for the condensation to dry up when the machines are stored in the cold?

Hi Grumpy,

Wow! You did really well today! Did you say that Winter is coming? Since I moved to Southern California I don't know what it is like to shovel snow anymore. (And I don't want to!) We don't even get frost here...

If you still have 60 more machines in your gargage you shouldn't even be on this forum. Get out there and sell, sell, sell! You will never get those cars started when the temps go down below zero.

I go out with a plan and map of locations I am going to sell-in, and take the machines and candy at the same time. Other times I will sell the location and go back home for the machine and the candy. I never wait for the next day or bring in the equipment one day and the candy the next.

I have 40 machines out already with only 10 more to go so if you go over 26 in November you win the BIG CHEESE AWARD.

Good Luck and don't forget to have fun doing it!

Gary

http://www.westcoast-vend.com

Well I only placed two doubles today, new total six.

I was busy setting up the other ones that I placed the machine but did not fill them. I have learnt to make sure to carry extra parts. On the beaver conversions you cut the wings to allow large item vends like choco almonds, problem is that these machines were going to be dispensing candy. So I had to raid the extra machines for the right wings. I also learned I like the round globe more then the square globes two less screws to work on the conversion setup.

Grumpy

Well Gary I'm jealous, not because you did so well with placing machines but you almost have your garage back. :)

Today I only placed one more double, new total 7 of course I only asked two places. I need a new method of locating, I'm going to try a day of locating then a day or two actually putting the machine and product in place. Doing both at the same time eats up a lot of time.

Grumpy