Locating contest

pusherman

i PUT a machine in an auto repair shop today with cashews skittles reeses p. and m and i

was outta pmm which is what I`ll switch out with the slowest seller out there.

not really in the same league as you guys in placeing machines.how do u guys find so many locations?it seems everywhere I go already has one.I am going to try in a bufalo wild wings that has a 2 header in there but with no labels.I will use as my tactic that sue happy people could sue  if thier kid being alergic eats candy out of a machine with no labels and hapens to be alergic to that candy.lots of retards out there.

this is in springfield and would be my second location in the city,where the machines make serious quarters!!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Kyle. It's truely more happiness than anything. I bought 50 machines on September 1st and I am so happy that they are all out except for 5. The last 5 locations are still pending and I have bought 5 singles to replace 5 slow locations.

"I am always on the lookout for new locations".

Gary

Well Gary looks like I will have to conced this month (maybe somebody else). I have too many projects to do locating right now. One of the projects is to finish the portion of the garage that will house KayKor vending machines and products. I had planned on doing my route this week but I cut my finger instead and had to get stiches; don't think anybody wants to see a guy with a big bandage playing with a food item. :)

Grumpy

The Cheesy Award is looking better and better...

21 new placements as of November 24th.

Gary

How did you hurt yourself Grumpy?

I get after my staff all the time about saftey, think I would take my own advice. It was the battle between an olfa knife (utility knife) and 2" styrofoam, instead of keeping my hand behind the knife I put it in front of the knife while I was holding the stryofoam down and against the wall. Third cut of the day and I had to stick my hand where it did not belong. Oh well as my mother use to say, it was a long way from my heart but it was a mess. I guess I just don't like my left hand, I had a crush cut on a finger twenty some odd years ago, and now a few stiches in a different finger on the left hand. At least emerg was not busy, in and out in about 45 mins.

Grumpy

OUCH, I just let you off of your vending job.

I cut a big gash out of my hand the 1st day on my vending route. 13 stitches. Hurt REALLY bad. Cut it of the sharp fold of a double plate (while carrying it, it slipped., was not good) o well, we live we learn!

can I see a pic of the scar?

Here are 2 for today, December 1st

Citibank (in front lobby)

Value-Craft, Inc. (at exit doors)

"I have way to much time on my hands"

I have switched out a few triple's for singles and have more machines available for December. I will start buying machines as needed in 2008.

Good luck to all this month.

Gary

Who is in for December? You can't make money if those machines are seating in your garage.

Please add to this post if you have placed machines in December. Even if a locator sold them in, you still get credit for the placements.

I bet Steve will even come up with a new Cheesy Award design if thats what it will take. Right Steve?

Gary

Who is in for December? You can't make money if those machines are seating in your garage.

Please add to this post if you have placed machines in December. Even if a locator sold them in, you still get credit for the placements.

I bet Steve will even come up with a new Cheesy Award design if thats what it will take. Right Steve?

Gary

Here you go Gary! I saved your old avatar in case you don't have it and want it back.

The December Cheesy is in the design stages!

Steve

west coast vend wrote:

Gary

good job in november gary.

but, no you dont get credit if a locator gets the location for you. that was the reason for the contest, to get people out and locating on there own.

i have dropped the ball since this thing began. i have been out getting locations but only a few new bulk accounts this month. i should get some time this month to compete.

good luck guys

NO LOCATORS

pusherman wrote:

RULES FOR THE CONTEST

1. you must get the location yourself. no locators of any kind!

2. you may locate in person or telemarket

3. relocated machines do count as long as you got the new location.

4. contest will end at midnite eastern on the 30th of september.

5. be honest, dont cheat yourself or others.

6. any and all bulk machines are ok. (single. double, triple, 4 or 8 head, sticker or capsule).   charity or comission.

7. report your # of locations on this post.

8. the winner will get the fancy "locator of the month" avatar for the following month.

most importantly get out and learn to locate yourself or get better at it, it will only help your business in the long run.

if you do not have any machines that need to be placed then you can join in next month.

good luck and get busy.