Sticker machines

Gascap21

The Sticker tattoo machine I am looking at buying will cost me about 100 bucks in used gear. Close and no shipping so I can't complain. Depending on size I would say anywhere between 50-150 1-6 column machines. I think i got a deal worked out on a 3 column AA machine. What I have seen in most are Back Tattoos More of the Skull crossbones kind of stuff. Stickers I would stick with some of the more popular stuff. Not anything odd ball. To hard to sell.

The guy I am buying the sticker machine from says that the tats just are selling at his little flee market anyway. Most of what is in it is little girls stuff Horses Cartoon figures every thing that would appeal to a little girl not to a Boy or a teenage girl. So it cuts down who will by out of it. It dose need a little fresh paint and a lock but for junk I am not using sounds like a good deal to me.

I just payed $100 for two sticker machines (a 2 and 3 column) and then the guy gave me a deal and I paid $60 for an additional two (a 2 and 3 column). They do need a little TLC (new locks/plexiglass and a paint job) but functionally they are sound. Felt (and still do) like I got a ganga deal. The guy I bought from recommended putting boys on one side and girls on the other and being consistent among machines. He highly recommended VSI as far as a supplier of stickers/tattoos.

A friend of mine owns a pizza place and has her own sticker machine. When she orders she just asks them what is popular and she said she's had pretty good luck ordering that way. I guess if anyone knows what is selling...it'd be them. Although me being paranoid...I'd be worried they'd tell me it was one of the poor sellers just so they could get rid of them. :)

I just payed $100 for two sticker machines (a 2 and 3 column) and then the guy gave me a deal and I paid $60 for an additional two (a 2 and 3 column). They do need a little TLC (new locks/plexiglass and a paint job) but functionally they are sound. Felt (and still do) like I got a ganga deal. The guy I bought from recommended putting boys on one side and girls on the other and being consistent among machines. He highly recommended VSI as far as a supplier of stickers/tattoos.

A friend of mine owns a pizza place and has her own sticker machine. When she orders she just asks them what is popular and she said she's had pretty good luck ordering that way. I guess if anyone knows what is selling...it'd be them. Although me being paranoid...I'd be worried they'd tell me it was one of the poor sellers just so they could get rid of them. :)

when a supplier tells you they are selling "alot" of a product, ask them if people are buying it twice. Suppliers will dump slow moving product on you and not be lying that it is selling good.

Archived