What kind of machine is this?

jpvending

We picked up 4 of these (as two doubles) yesterday. They are plastic, no real coin collector, etc. 2 are missing lids and only one has a key. Doubt it is worth the effort of fixing them up but mainly bought them for the stands. If I know what they are then I can determine the price of fixing them.

Thanks!

post-4699-0-32850700-1344921883_thumb.jpg

Silent Sales Force or Vendworkz (basically the same machines). I think the best word to describe them is "Ghastly". The mechs are junk, the globes will yellow in no time, and they won't last. My point is, if you do fix them up, don't put them at a location you intend to impress.

Their stands are pretty nice though, can't complain about them.

LOL. Had to laugh (literally) at your response since the guy we bought them from said he used them for 'high end' accounts. The stands are nice looking (more for professional office setting) but the machines themselves look nice from a distance but cheesy up close.

LOL. Had to laugh (literally) at your response since the guy we bought them from said he used them for 'high end' accounts. The stands are nice looking (more for professional office setting) but the machines themselves look nice from a distance but cheesy up close.

I suppose they do "look" good, but I'd rather have functional equipment. I suppose if no one ever comes and uses them, they look great! :rolleyes:

Archived