What are these machines worth?

I found a few machines and want to know what you all think they are worth. Ive only seen them in pictures not in person and would be purchasing them site unseen. From the pics they look like they are in good shape. What do you think they are worth individually? Any advice would be appreciated!!

post-4652-0-88958100-1344961805_thumb.jpg

post-4652-0-44406000-1344961807_thumb.jpg

post-4652-0-03942700-1344961817_thumb.jpg

post-4652-0-23210400-1344961825_thumb.jpg

I found a few machines and want to know what you all think they are worth. Ive only seen them in pictures not in person and would be purchasing them site unseen. From the pics they look like they are in good shape. What do you think they are worth individually? Any advice would be appreciated!!

The first is probably bottler owned and is a missing asset (stolen) from Pepsi, the second the same except its from Coke. The third looks like a old RMI coffee machine, not worth the trouble. Finally the fourth looks like a Rowe cold food machine, maybe a national, hard to tell from the pic. Little value there.

I would thing more than 1000 and less than 7000 each.

The real question is, are the machines stolen property.

Walta

coffee RMI 213

food National 430 or 431

If they are working, then I would say $700 to $1000 for the sodas (if they aren't stolen), the coffee is no good, the National cold food is one of the best in cold foods if you want to mess with them. Wouldn't do anything with a cold food unless you've been in the business for 5+ years and owned a couple before. Call your local bottlers with the serial numbers of the soda machines to find out if they are stolen.

Archived