1.3 million posts?

caserri

I'm seeing the post count in the bulk section showing 1.3 million posts! The others are greatly inflated as well. Is anyone else seeing this?

Maybe its time for me to flip the "recount" switch. :D

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

I'm seeing the post count in the bulk section showing 1.3 million posts! The others are greatly inflated as well. Is anyone else seeing this?

Maybe its time for me to flip the "recount" switch. :D

Don't why you are short changing yourself. I see 2.3 Million in the bulk section.

Don't why you are short changing yourself. I see 2.3 Million in the bulk section.

Yup. Its up to 2.3 million now. Glad I'm not the only one who sees it.

Maybe the trolls are just playing with you! ^-^

Welcome back Jax. I thought you were gone for good. :D

I remember when you first joined you were known as Jaxburgh. Then you were Jaxbox. Now we'll call you Jaxpiracy theory! :lol:

Welcome back Jax. I thought you were gone for good. :D

I remember when you first joined you were known as Jaxburgh. Then you were Jaxbox. Now we'll call you Jaxpiracy theory! :lol:

LOL!

Who me? Have been here, just not as vocal!

Thanks for changing my user handle. It will help keep those IRS monitors at bay! ;D

Just remember, one man's in-sight can be another man's conspiracy theory!!!

I bet it'll be 250k in a year.

Ill take that bet. If we are at 250K posts exactly one year from today, I'll send you a free vending machine. If we are not, you have to promise to be an active TVF member for life.

Deal?

Ill take that bet. If we are at 250K posts exactly one year from today, I'll send you a free vending machine. If we are not, you have to promise to be an active TVF member for life.

Deal?

If that means a real vending machine and not a bulk unit, I'll take that bet :-*

Deal?

No Problem

I win either way.

Archived