Is this a good deal?

Parrothead

Hey guys I was all set to get an 1800 for my first machine, but it seems most of you are more partial to single or double head machines. So I looked around and I found this A&A for $135. Do ya'll think this is a good deal? It will be my first machine if I decide to buy it. One pro is that it is cheaper than the 1800. And it is made of metal, which is a must for me. If anyone has any suggestions besides this, or if you think it is a good deal, I would be grateful for the advice. Thanks!

$%28KGrHqR,!hQE9tDjC792BPv,mzTGqw~~60_12.JPG

I'm not sure on the exact cost, but those are A&A global PO89's. They have drop-through mechs too, which is a nice bonus. I think that's about the "New" price if you bought it from A&A directly, so I'd check there before I made a move on it.

There are always good deals out there if you look around, so depending on how fast you want to get going, I'd say you might want to wait on this one. However, for a "starter" machine this isn't a bad one by any stretch of imagination- it looks well maintained and everything pictured is still supported by the manufacturers.

Shoot him a low-ball offer, and work your way up. You might be surprised.

Good luck!

I just bought 10 of them, in that color, worked to about $56 ea I believe, stand was $39 plus shipping. I would offer $90 and let him haggle me up from there imo.

Just saw where you said ebay, with free shipping guess your saving around $40 or so off new so not sure if thats worth it to you.

Archived