Newsflash **Chucky is making a killing.

Sharon

Not in my machines, he won't be. Sorry, no offense to the suppliers selling stuff like this, I understand you need to make a living, too, but I couldn't sell something like this in my machines. I won't sell stuff to other people's kids that I wouldn't let my own kids play with. This would give my kids nightmares.

Teenagers would want these things. Younger kids wouldn't get the references (I'd assume, anyway). If I had flat machines ready to go, I'd try them. You need a location that has enough to support it, or a very "spooky" destination for Halloween on your route.

I guess I'm surprised that the kids are looking for Chucky- of this set Leatherface and Jason are the best looking in my opinion. I can't say the same for Hannibal Lecter, who seems rather sedated. A background or a more "menacing" expression would probably make it work better, but I won't knock it beyond that. That's quite a bargain for a lot of licensed properties in one place.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey no worries to those who this doesn't work for. You guys know who your market is. We've had a lot of positive feedback but obviously this line isn't for everyone. More for teenagers and adults. Cheers!

Archived