Heres A Idea

FrCorey

Stand out from the regular bulk venders.

Give your customers a reason to seek you out over the others.

Put something special in your machines.

http://www.candywarehouse.com/

this place has bulk candy from all over the world.

gourmet candy. Ever had a orange gumball? or a rootbeer barrel?

if you are not in a too hot or too cold area, you can be the chocolate master.

make yourself a gourmet bulk vender.

As a professional marketeer in my FTJ, sounds like a pitch to me....my bad.

Additionally since they are sky high price wise and the few choices they do have for vendible products are able to be purchased at other locations for much cheaper. The few I checked ran about .23 an ounce versus PMM at Sam's for around .18 per ounce, cost of goods are everything for bulk vendors.

This would be good if you had a huge setup- like a mall kiosk or something, but for the mainstream vendor I think they'd be overkill. However, if you needed something to really set yourself apart, those are some good ideas. If I was doing this, I'd just want to know who manufacturers the gumballs so I could buy from them direct, and cut out the reseller.

Moved this thread to the Advertisements section

Reason: If a link to a company is posted without the accompaniment of personal experience, and/or a question being asked, and/or opinions requested regarding said company, it is "advertising" regardless of the poster's intent.

Thanks Sherlock. This is clearly advertising. There wasn't even a thin veil on it. This guy makes money off the sales on the website. Just try to comprehend any other situation where a vendor actually comes on here and writes something that stupid and cheesy. I love new vendors, but this is a mentally handicapped wolf in sheepskin.

Archived