Growing next week

BigRedvender

Well I think I have worked out a deal for a small route in the town where I live. 7 stops averaging 15 bucks a month for 300 bucks. Add my other local stops that wouldn't be to bad then. All vendstars machines. 42 bucks a stop. Hope to make the deal on Monday. The guy also has a 4 more In Blair he wants to sell. Heck the machines are worth 30-40 bucks.

Well he is keeping one Gravy Location that I know of. Just dropping the lower end junk probably. I seen the route for sale a few months ago and tried to email the gal that owned it. She didn't answer. He claims to be netting 40,000 a year doing 200 stops. Either he has a lot more stops or blowing a lot of smoke. Oh well as long as he is honest on the accounts I am getting I will be fine.

I run my route on the 27 plan on changing a couple of the vendstars I got to singles or doubles on two or three locations.

I also will be picking the 9 NW 60's on Saturday after work.

I just posted an Ad on Craigslist Looking for routes. I figured what could It hurt.

I have tried getting a hold of this guy but hasn't responded to me yet.

Vending business for sale.

Possible Partial Sale for equipment - Make Offers

Placed:

2 - combination snack/pop machines with bill exchangers

2 - large, upright pop only machines

1 - commercial coffee vending machine (coffee, hot chocolate, sugars, creams, sweetener etc)

2 - large gumball machines (5' Road Runner spiral)

16 - small gumball machines (commercial)

2 - snack machine with 7 selections

17 - bulk candy machines (vendstar)

3 - small pop machines

Additional machines non placed. :

30 (approx) - bulk candy machines

2 - large 5' spiral gumball machines

7 - small gumball machines

Additional inventory includes replacement parts, manuals, bill changers

Asking 12,000 which for the equipment listed seems a little high priced to me. I have even asked on just the Gumballs but have gotten no offers or response back

Oh well I guess I can always spend my money elsewhere.

You can't dwell on "missed" sales. There will always be more good deals. Good luck finding them!

Yea and that is what I am looking for. Deals so I can generate more cash-flow to grow the route. With what I have done over the last month I am pretty sure I should cash-flow the routes own expansion now with out using my extra pocket money.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I think I have worked out a deal for a small route in the town where I live. 7 stops averaging 15 bucks a month for 300 bucks. Add my other local stops that wouldn't be to bad then. All vendstars machines. 42 bucks a stop. Hope to make the deal on Monday. The guy also has a 4 more In Blair he wants to sell. Heck the machines are worth 30-40 bucks.

Great job. This is one of the few times buying a route makes sense. All the other times. Dont do it becuase you can set it up cheaper yourself.

Way to go big red, Hope they keep oming your way. I, in a little town area and the deals are there every so often, but seems like they want new prices for all they have. I plan to hit it hard after the 1st of the month, I hit abutton and changed my print . Sorry, I will have more investment money by then.

That is why it pays to be patient. The guy that had another route for sale has a bunch of extra GB machines I am trying to work a deal for 7 eagles for 400 bucks that would be just less then 60 each. Figuring stands and shipping that is about half price. I have some candy wheels to change them over to candy if I need to.

I just posted an Ad on Craigslist Looking for routes. I figured what could It hurt.

I have tried getting a hold of this guy but hasn't responded to me yet.

Vending business for sale.

Possible Partial Sale for equipment - Make Offers

Placed:

2 - combination snack/pop machines with bill exchangers

2 - large, upright pop only machines

1 - commercial coffee vending machine (coffee, hot chocolate, sugars, creams, sweetener etc)

2 - large gumball machines (5' Road Runner spiral)

16 - small gumball machines (commercial)

2 - snack machine with 7 selections

17 - bulk candy machines (vendstar)

3 - small pop machines

Additional machines non placed. :

30 (approx) - bulk candy machines

2 - large 5' spiral gumball machines

7 - small gumball machines

Additional inventory includes replacement parts, manuals, bill changers

Asking 12,000 which for the equipment listed seems a little high priced to me. I have even asked on just the Gumballs but have gotten no offers or response back

Oh well I guess I can always spend my money elsewhere.

I placed an ad on craigslist for a route. I got a email from a guy wanting to sell his route, about 15 stops and about 20 extra vendesign machines. He wanted $1000 for it all. I told him I wan't interested and that I was going into soda vending. About 2 months later he contacted me and said he would take $500. I went and got it. I ended up with about 30 extra machines. I found over $100 in the machines. I guess he had pulled some off locations and never took the money out. I sold most of the extra machines at $75.00 or 2 for $60. ea. I've more than made my money back and have about 10 still out on location, good locations. I have 3 at a new car dealership that I pull $35.00 to $50.00 out every 3 weeks. ! at a bike shop that is nearly empty every 3 weeks. Be patient and good things might happen.

That is what I am doing. I know there is someone else in my home town with a small route has 4-5 NW triple plays from what I can tell so far. A Bank tire store post office kind of locations. Hasn't had them long from what I can tell and seen one or two sitting empty for a while so I might slip a card on one and see what happens. NW triples are about 280 each so I am sure he dose not have a bunch on location. Give me a couple of months and I plan on keeping an eye on them and seeing if I can get the spots from him. Of course in this case the value is in the machines more so then the stops I would imagine.

Archived