Bought a rack today

Deverhart

Picked up an 8 way today for 90 bucks. The 5 1 inch are oaks. Not sure about the 2 inch machines ... If I can attach the picture maybe someone can Id them. Need a few small parts but think I got a good deal.

post-4295-0-20170300-1345178416_thumb.jpg

Ok so all of them have AA doors on them, the 1 inch have oak coin mechs. 2" has no name on coin mech. Both 1" and 2" have extra capacity backs. Did i mention it came with product too?

I have to disagree! Plexi-glass from lowes is one of the most expensive parts on a 2" machine!

I got a sheet at Homedepot for around $7 that I was able to cut into 2 panels. May have been a sale but I have found even cheaper online. That's not that expensive imo.

I got a sheet at Homedepot for around $7 that I was able to cut into 2 panels. May have been a sale but I have found even cheaper online. That's not that expensive imo.

Hmm could have been a sale. I bought a sheet at lowes and it was close to $60 dollars. I don't remember exactly how many panels I got from it, but I think it was like 8 2" panels and like 6 1" panels.

I have to disagree! Plexi-glass from lowes is one of the most expensive parts on a 2" machine!

There are different grades and material compositions for plexiglas. As well as different thicknesses. Sounds like you bought some of the higher stuff. Did they cut for you or did you cut it? I've replaced a lot of it and none of it was ever that high. I cut my own, but I don't know if that comes into play or not with the pricing.

Picked up an 8 way today for 90 bucks. The 5 1 inch are oaks. Not sure about the 2 inch machines ... If I can attach the picture maybe someone can Id them. Need a few small parts but think I got a good deal.

Great buy! imo

There are different grades and material compositions for plexiglas. As well as different thicknesses. Sounds like you bought some of the higher stuff. Did they cut for you or did you cut it? I've replaced a lot of it and none of it was ever that high. I cut my own, but I don't know if that comes into play or not with the pricing.

It was free to have it cut. I bought the stuff that is the closest match(thickness). I could have bought some thinner material, but it didn't look right.

upon further tear down/inspection the 2" are indeed the 2001's but the 1" are oak vistas, Its cast or stamped on practically every part. Not sure how I missed it to begin with. and the price went down, I found 3.50 when I opened them up :-)

Archived