Need quick help on the dispensement of oak pmm

JLM Vending

Found the problem. I need to have the opening side opposite of dispensing side. Hey as gas as looking it up just broke my computer a dw days ago on accident. I wqs spraying my canisters with simply green and ot tesched my computer. Also I was in a rush and put my spare canisters next to my car before servicing and then accidentally drive over and crushed them. Plus a plethora of other frustrating things happened lately. So things have been frustrating. Getting turned down more than usual to go along with that. Just hot to keep on being diligent but more cautious

Found the problem. I need to have the opening side opposite of dispensing side. Hey as gas as looking it up just broke my computer a dw days ago on accident. I wqs spraying my canisters with simply green and ot tesched my computer. Also I was in a rush and put my spare canisters next to my car before servicing and then accidentally drive over and crushed them. Plus a plethora of other frustrating things happened lately. So things have been frustrating. Getting turned down more than usual to go along with that. Just hot to keep on being diligent but more cautious

Rough week. Hopefully things get better!

Just check your wheels before you dump your candy in, and you should be fine. Good luck JLM!

Archived