13 Shooting Hoops, Should I grab them?

sweetstop

Great thing for a pizza joint or a sports bar. I think the BG machine part is Beaver. There is a pinball style one at one of the local pizza joints and he is doing BB though his. Heck the Bubble gum end of it is worth the 50 bucks.

$50 each may be able to get him a bit lower

I worry I wont be able to locate them, are these usually commission?

Snooze you lose. I would jump at that.

Great thing for a pizza joint or a sports bar. I think the BG machine part is Beaver. There is a pinball style one at one of the local pizza joints and he is doing BB though his. Heck the Bubble gum end of it is worth the 50 bucks.

I would not do a sports bar. Had one there and it did maybe $12 in 3 months.

$50 each may be able to get him a bit lower

I worry I wont be able to locate them, are these usually commission?

Did he have them on Ebay. If so I did put an offer of 500 for the lot. Didn't take it didn't counter. But I would be all over them for that. Should do well at any place that has a high percentage of kids.

Good luck on the acquisition

Buy them ALL if you can! At that price, you can flip some for a profit if you can't place them all. Maybe even replace some slow moving triples with a hoops - you may even see more revenue. Not sure if you have any spirals. But if you have spirals, replace them with a hoops and sell the spirals. Good find. Still one of my favorite machines. Gotta love simple gimmicks that actually work and create more quarters!

Archived