Gas pump gumball machine.

Gascap21

Ebay they are going for between 100-200 bucks. There is a 5 foot spiral that is a few hours from me but he wants 400 bucks with 4 cases of gum I offered him 200 didn't like my offer oh well I will try in a month or two and see what happens.

Yea this guy want 250 for the gas pump and he has a 5 foot spiral for 100 I ask him what he would take for both and he said 200 so I think I'm going to buy them.

He also have vendstars for 50 and 4 colum sticker machines for 90

you could probably get some of that stuff cheaper also. I just traded a 50 dollar guitar for a 3 column Advance sticker machine. Needs some paint but a nice fair price. I am talking to a guy on picking up some vendstars tomorrow 7 on location for 40 bucks each. Most are 15-20 bucks a stop. Depending on the location I might swap them out with some of my singles and doubles I got recently. I look with the way the price of candy going to soon be a thing of the pass unless Vend3 can start making some .50 cent mechs for them.

Good luck I would by the GB machines for that price without a doubt. Sticker I would do ask 50 and expect to pay 70-75 for it if it has a stand.

Depends on a few things for me- condition of the machine, coin mech, and locating ability. It all hinges on that last one though. Don't get a giant, hard to place machine unless you have a long term home ready for it, or it will wind up collecting dust in storage.

Good luck Gascap!

A cl ad Near me has a 7 foot tall texaco gas pump gumball machine. I know it's hard to locate but I think I can find some where. I was just wondering if anyone has any of these and how much should I pay for one.

If you want a gas pump machine I have one to sell 125.00 NIB .50 cent northwestern coin mech. N,C. Shipping is high around 150.00

Archived