Ardac USA Validators

loach33

Anyone have these in their machines? Mine was just repaired because it was jamming. The belts were replaced. Well, it still sucks. It takes bills in sooooooo slow. It probably takes about 3 seconds to pull the bill all the way in. To me, this is why it gets jammed.

Are they all like this? I've had this repaired twice in a year and a half (two different repair centers) Each time it came back like this. It can't be slow in my machine and "normal" in another, can it?

Does anyone have an extra one laying around? I see they are $109 on ebay. I'm looking to just use a different one in this machine to see if another one will react differently.

Or what would be another compatible validator?

yes some of my machines have ardacs, i considered replacing but figure if its still working just leave it alone for now.

yes they suck the dollar in SLOOOOW , seem like a piece of junk. the belt replacement procedure is very involved looking.

i would consider replacing them.

I called Royal and they said I can change out this Ardac validator for a few choices. Which one would you pick?

Coinco CBA 2

Mars VFM 1

Mars VFM 3

Supposedly any of these will just plug in and be ready to go.

I called Royal and they said I can change out this Ardac validator for a few choices. Which one would you pick?

Coinco CBA 2

Mars VFM 1

Mars VFM 3

Supposedly any of these will just plug in and be ready to go.

All of those are old.You should be able to use a Mars 2500 in place of a VFM3.

John

John

That would be nice. I've read a little on those VFM and they haven';t been good. Anyone else know about using a Mars 2500? Control board on this Royal is a Merlin 4.1.1 I believe. I don't have my notes right in front of me. There's a 12 pin connector that goes from the validator direct to the board.

I have a ardac in a usi gf 19 snack machine I just placed and it sucks. I got it repaired last week and everything worked but now it says "coins only" on the validator insert.

I think I should have just purchased a newer validator for $125.00 instead of paying $80.00 to repair.

We live and we learn.

John

Guys you might also want to consider ICT A6 Bill acceptor

http://www.ict-america.com/product/A6V6.htm

a6-v6_s.jpg

same level of operation function but with lower cost and higher stability.

We also have US branch office to contact:

• ICT America
  • Address: 48929 Milmont Dr., Fremont, CA 94538, USA
  • Tel: +1 (510) 353-0289
  • Fax: +1 (510) 353-0399
  • E-mail: sales@ict-america.com

Just offering an alternative to choose from.

• 3 weeks later...

Update. I sort of took the advice in going with a newer acceptor but I went with the Coinco BA30B instead of Mars. But, I can't get power to this acceptor now that it's plugged in. I have a call into Capital Vending and they are looking for a harness that will go directly from the board to the validator. They have this harness, which I bought - http://www.capitalvending.com/cart.php?target=product&product_id=1972&category_id=779. This connects just like the Ardac did - but there's no power.

While I'm waiting for an answer from them, I thought I would put this up here to see if there's any thoughts on what to do.

After googling manuals to see what validator I could use I found this http://www.vendingworld.com/Manuals/Coinco/MAG/Magpro.pdf. On Page 35 it lists what validators will work with the Merlin 2000 version 5.11. This lists the Mag30b as compatible but when I saw the capital vending harness I thought, well the ba30b should work then. Plus the harnesses they list for the mag30b are no longer made or available.

So, I have this validator that seemingly should work but doesn't. I don;t know if that's enough info for someone to give an answer, but I'd appreciate any thoughts.

Guys you might also want to consider ICT A6 Bill acceptor

http://www.ict-america.com/product/A6V6.htm

a6-v6_s.jpg

same level of operation function but with lower cost and higher stability.

We also have US branch office to contact:

• ICT America
  • Address: 48929 Milmont Dr., Fremont, CA 94538, USA
  • Tel: +1 (510) 353-0289
  • Fax: +1 (510) 353-0399
  • E-mail: sales@ict-america.com

Just offering an alternative to choose from.

Will these hook in to the mars

Connector with out an adaptor? What's the cost with a 300 stacker.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

yeah i believe they use the same harness. i am pretty sure i have swapped them out before w/out changing the harness i have to double check but i am 90% sure the pinout is the same. but ict acceptors are junk , stick with mars unless u like service calls

ive replaced most of my ict with mars except stackerless there arent many options for stackerless validators

if u want some ict acceptors i should have 4 or 5 laying around with 2008 bill upgrade

yeah i believe they use the same harness. i am pretty sure i have swapped them out before w/out changing the harness i have to double check but i am 90% sure the pinout is the same. but ict acceptors are junk , stick with mars unless u like service calls

ive replaced most of my ict with mars except stackerless there arent many options for stackerless validators

if u want some ict acceptors i should have 4 or 5 laying around with 2008 bill upgrade

Got ya I have admit I have never had an issue with a mars and I can buy them local

Hi there,

These connectors match 100%. Thanks for the comment regarding our product quality. I admit that in our previous days we did have some problems but now we have migrate to a high quality standard supplier and also our service quality is prompt and accurate.

I am not saying that ICT is your best solution, but I am sure with our effort ICT could be one of your most corporative supplier that you can trust. I am willing to know what kind of problems you might have in the past and update you whatever is the latest staus so far.

Wilson

Hi there,

These connectors match 100%. Thanks for the comment regarding our product quality. I admit that in our previous days we did have some problems but now we have migrate to a high quality standard supplier and also our service quality is prompt and accurate.

I am not saying that ICT is your best solution, but I am sure with our effort ICT could be one of your most corporative supplier that you can trust. I am willing to know what kind of problems you might have in the past and update you whatever is the latest staus so far.

Wilson

with the stackerless the main problem is jamming, bills go thruogh and dont drop all the way then

another bill comes in and they get jammed up on top of eachother. sometimes ive had problems where

they just stop working for whatever reason and a power cycle resets them and it works again.

with the ict stackers, they work OK, but it seems like they wear out faster. with every validator there is a point

where it will just stop accepting bills and u have to take it apart and clean it. with mars this is very rare

with ict i find it happens after a 6 months of heavy use

with the stackerless the main problem is jamming, bills go thruogh and dont drop all the way then

another bill comes in and they get jammed up on top of eachother. sometimes ive had problems where

they just stop working for whatever reason and a power cycle resets them and it works again.

with the ict stackers, they work OK, but it seems like they wear out faster. with every validator there is a point

where it will just stop accepting bills and u have to take it apart and clean it. with mars this is very rare

with ict i find it happens after a 6 months of heavy use

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback. Can you please let me know which model of our BA you encounter problem as you mentioned above? I believe they must be either P series or L series as we only have these two series having stackerless Bill acceptors. This really helps a lot as we do listen to the customer's feedback and correct the problems. I believe that our later models have improved with time for example the L series/V series/TAO series.

I am willing to help you out to resolve the issues you might have and get all the ICT BA or stackers back in service again as every unit matters to us a lot. Just let me know how we can work together.

Wilson

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback. Can you please let me know which model of our BA you encounter problem as you mentioned above? I believe they must be either P series or L series as we only have these two series having stackerless Bill acceptors. This really helps a lot as we do listen to the customer's feedback and correct the problems. I believe that our later models have improved with time for example the L series/V series/TAO series.

I am willing to help you out to resolve the issues you might have and get all the ICT BA or stackers back in service again as every unit matters to us a lot. Just let me know how we can work together.

Wilson

all my stackerless are BL700

the stackers i dont know, there all on the shelf in my shop, ill check them out this weekend and get back to you

all my stackerless are BL700

the stackers i dont know, there all on the shelf in my shop, ill check them out this weekend and get back to you

Dont know why I cant' send a PM to you as the system said "the user can not accept any new messages"

BL700 is a very old model of BA from ICT and has been developed for more than 15 years now. It was obsolete some years ago including RMA and spare parts support. I suggest you can go for our later models such as P/L series for the stackerless BA, or V/TAO series for the stacker system. I am sure the newer models have better stability and reliability which can fit your vending needs.

I am willing to help you out to resolve any issues you might have.

see below my PM to you:

----------------------------------------------------

Hi there,

First of all I am sorry to hear that you are so frustrated with our products and I am sure you are not the only one who feels that. I have to admit that we are still a small player compared to Mei or Cashcode in some sense. However, I do know that our competitive advantage from ICT is that we are willing to resolve the issues from our customers. I am sure all products must have some level of problems and it is people to set them right again. I am willing to help you out on the issues you might have with all the non-operation units from our company and see if that can help you out to put them back in service again.

You can reach me via email email below:

wilson.lin@ictgroup.com.tw

tel: +886 937 077 994

Please let me know your contact details so that I will ask my US colleague to offer our assitance so that you can get them work again.

thanks again for the feedback. It is very important for us to know how customers feel about our products.

cheers,

Wilson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not responsible for th US market but every customer from the world is a very important customer to us. I will ask my US colleagues to help you out in your needs.

Dude, just get a mei validator say a Mei 2501 with the right wireing harness and your problems will be solved unles you have other problems. I do not know if it is allowed to mention names on this forum but D&S vending or Vendors Exchange will be able to help you. You can find them on line.

Dude, just get a mei validator say a Mei 2501 with the right wireing harness and your problems will be solved unles you have other problems. I do not know if it is allowed to mention names on this forum but D&S vending or Vendors Exchange will be able to help you. You can find them on line.

That would be the best solution but if they would be willing to give some credit on a tradein I'd take a look at it.

Wilson,

Is there any way i can trade in my BL700 for a discount on newer units? I would be very interested in replacing them

The problem is that your BL700 is old and obsolete. Nobody wants them including repair centers.

i can get decent money for them on ebay , people with 8liners use them ,especially mine have all the updates for new money

the problem is theres not much options for replacing them, most of the games they are in will only fit a stackerless val.

the problem is options for stackerless vals are pretty limited u are mainly limited to ict and pyramid acceptors i know mars makes

one because i have a mars but the only ones ive seen from mars are very old i assume they are discontinued.

Archived