lollipop vending machine

sweetstop

Maybe a stand is not shown? Don't have one but its a cool machine! I would just make sure you know where to get that brand of lollipops from or you are willing to redo the painting on the machine.

I think you're right. Saw another very similar machine and it was on a short stand.

Don't own one, but that's a pretty cool machine.

As already stated -- only get it if you can increase the coin mech to a 50cent mech.

Looks like it may be a Beaver mech in there now, but it's hard to tell on the pic (for me at least).

At 25cents, it may be hard to make much cash after comission and cog is covered -- I'm guessing this would go in a commission spot considering it uses the location's electricity.

At 50cents -- should do well.

I'm of the opinion that it's always good to have something "different" to offer managers/owners at good locations.

And this machine fits that bill.

Mgrs/Owners at hot-spots get things like claw machines, racks, etc pitched to them a dozen times a year.

Going in with something different helps...especially if the location already has a claw, rack, etc.

I have a pizza restaurant with gumballs and skittles. Another vendor has one of these beside my double. He seems to do pretty good with it. I have never talked to him, but it gets serviced about the same time my machines do and it always sells some.

I have a pizza restaurant with gumballs and skittles. Another vendor has one of these beside my double. He seems to do pretty good with it. I have never talked to him, but it gets serviced about the same time my machines do and it always sells some.

Geez -- one of these machines at a popular pizza joint MUST rake in the quarters.

Pizza joints are some of the best places for bulk in my experience.

Add to that the fact this guy has a less-frequently seen machine like the lollipop vendor, people of all ages probably pop quarters in there.

I can't imagine him/her not doing well there.

Maybe a stand is not shown? Don't have one but its a cool machine! I would just make sure you know where to get that brand of lollipops from or you are willing to redo the painting on the machine.

They come from Canada in a box of 1000 for about .06 each.

I don't have chupa machines any more and can't remember the company but I'm sure its on beavers site under suppliers or call them and they will give it to you because they still sell the machine. You can order a .50 but it has a,micro switch so be sure to tell them when you order.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

They come from Canada in a box of 1000 for about .06 each.

I don't have chupa machines any more and can't remember the company but I'm sure its on beavers site under suppliers or call them and they will give it to you because they still sell the machine. You can order a .50 but it has a,micro switch so be sure to tell them when you order.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Your wealth of info never ceases to amaze me....

If get it and repaint you can change the graphic to Tootsie Rolls, every sams carries them and they are better known (thats what I have in mine)

Sweet.

I like that idea.

Or how about offering both tootsie rolls AND lollipops?

May initiate an extra sale or two if someone doesn't get what they want on the first or second spin.

I know my kids would pop in extra quarters for a tootsie roll...they aren't big on lollipops but LOVE tootsie rolls.

oops! I'm a dummy, I meant to say tootsie roll POPS! lol, they work great. You would need to be very careful (at least on the unit I have) with bulk candy size so it would not jam. Suckers seem to stay pretty loose and easy to pick up.

oops! I'm a dummy, I meant to say tootsie roll POPS! lol, they work great. You would need to be very careful (at least on the unit I have) with bulk candy size so it would not jam. Suckers seem to stay pretty loose and easy to pick up.

Dang! I thought the machine would vend tootsie rolls too.

I do like your idea of vending tootsie pops over lesser known lollipops, though.

Archived