lost a location

TKK

You guys need to be picky with coke and snack machines. I feel like a train hit me moving these damn things. Location kicked me out cuz there floor was getting rusted it had no tray for the condensation so I put one but it overfilled. How much co sensation are they supposed to pour? Floor was crazy wet. Was a 90+ a month place for cokes so I was ok

could be a few things

1 - what kind of tray did you put in there, a real replacement or just any old bucket/milk jug,etc.. did you have the little sponges in it?

2 - at which temperature was ur machine set ?

3 - is there a loop in the tube to the evap tray?

4 - check for air leaks. first thing to check is the door where the soda comes out, is it getting stuck open? can you feel cold air around

the sides of the door seals? does it seem to be emitting cold air anywhere. not shutting it well or having an air leak can lead to

excess condensation,so can having the temp too cold.

failing those,some machines just make water u can wire in a special tray thats heated that may help resolve the problem

but if its a single price machine best bet is just sell it off and get something else.

how many times did it overflow before they kicked you out?

could be a few things

1 - what kind of tray did you put in there, a real replacement or just any old bucket/milk jug,etc.. did you have the little sponges in it?

2 - at which temperature was ur machine set ?

3 - is there a loop in the tube to the evap tray?

4 - check for air leaks. first thing to check is the door where the soda comes out, is it getting stuck open? can you feel cold air around

the sides of the door seals? does it seem to be emitting cold air anywhere. not shutting it well or having an air leak can lead to

excess condensation,so can having the temp too cold.

That kind of excess condensation is usually the result of warm air leaking into the machine somewhere resulting in the condensation pan overflowing.

It overflowed 3 times. First time I put a water bottle under the tube. That didn't work then I put a small tuperware and it started leaking from the top where the tube was somehow got disconnected. Then last time put a bigger tuperware maybe could hold like 18oz or so and still overfilled I had put wet rags under it and paper towels everywhere but it had still overfilled. Rust happened with the small metal legs in contact w tile and water. Didn't feel any leaks maybe it just needed a way bigger tray sucks but like I said at 80$ a month I wanted it out soon. I don't want accounts under 300$ a month

Archived