Best Mike & Ike prices

PowerVendor

I did a forum search and didn't see any threads specifically about Mike & Ike candy. I did see one post that stated "Mike and Ike sold like crack!" So. . . . . I'm ready to try it in a few locations.

Can you recommend where to buy Mike & Ike in bulk? The best price I could find was $65 for 27 lbs. at gumballs.com

Thanks.

I use mike and ikes and they sell like crazy. The problem is they stick together and I ge called to fix broken machines. So, I have to spray them with Pam cooking spray when no one is looking and hope no one wonders why their hands feel a little greasy. I'm thinking about ditching them except in very air conditioned no direct sunlight locations. The profit margin is great.

Oh, and I buy them at Sam's for 6.50 or something like that.

My sams is $6.88

Bj's $6.99

also sell well for me, even when its real humid the pam thing does not work

I have had 3 places that last couple weeks to fix/replace the mike ikes

I dont know how you guys in warm weather climates do it? I cant wait for the heat to end around here.

Luckily its only a 2-3 month season in maine

My sams is $6.88

Bj's $6.99

I dont know how you guys in warm weather climates do it? I cant wait for the heat to end around here.

My sams is $6.88

Bj's $6.99

I think it's a direct sunlight thing combined with the heat. I had a machine in a little room with no windows but the door was open to the outside so it was always at least 90 in there. (I'm in SC) They did fine with the Pam on them. I had them in another location with Pam but also direct sunlight. They stuck together and I got calls that the machine was broken. So, I don't know. I like the profit margin and the sell good but they've given me some headaches.

I really wish there wasn't such a varied opinion on M&I, I'd give them a try. But the opinions on this forum range from "My best seller!" to "No amount of money in the world would make me vend those again!"

I really wish there wasn't such a varied opinion on M&I, I'd give them a try. But the opinions on this forum range from "My best seller!" to "No amount of money in the world would make me vend those again!"

They worked well for me when I used them. You won't know unless you try them out. I didn't use the Pam and did not have any issues. Even in Florida.

I even used Hot Tamales and had no problem whatsoever.

Damn 5.99 for MI

I may have to take a trip to Mass.

MMP and MI are my top two sellers, even with the headaches I wouldn't go with out them.

Hot Tamales I cant give away! tried them in more than dozen locs, all duds

Archived