Crane Model 157 errors

RAM ERROR RAM is not initialized or is not compatible with the currently loaded software. If this message appears, initialize your RAM by performing

the following procedure:

NOTE: Initializing RAM will erase all your data and drink setings. Be sure you have written this information down before continuing.

Press AND HOLD ( C ) . You will see CLEARING in the display. Continue holding until two beeps are heard and the display shows FINISHED.

Not sure of the other error.....but I bet it's related to your RAM error....

Travis

RAM ERROR RAM is not initialized or is not compatible with the currently loaded software. If this message appears, initialize your RAM by performing

the following procedure:

NOTE: Initializing RAM will erase all your data and drink setings. Be sure you have written this information down before continuing.

Press AND HOLD ( C ) . You will see CLEARING in the display. Continue holding until two beeps are heard and the display shows FINISHED.

Not sure of the other error.....but I bet it's related to your RAM error....

Travis

Thanks for you response.

This morning the ram error was not there, this is before your instructions. It had the following

ERR ABCDE+

I tried the instructions you mentioned and nothing happened. (do you have any other suggestions?)

Is there a link to a manual for this machine or phone support contact information?

again, thank you

Any help is appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

You can call Crane National @ 1 800 nat vend ( 1- 800 621-7278). When they answer hit the 3 button on your phone. Sometimes you have to wait a long time or they are out to lunch between 12;00 and 1;00 . They used to requre an account number but no longer do so. Good luck. sounds as if your main board is scambled.

Sorry that number will get you to a Crane Nat. technician. If you are standing in front of the machine he will talk you through your problem and either solve it or pin it down so you know what to do.

Archived