Powdered Drink Mixes to sell in snack machine

loach33

Does anyone sell powdered mixes that you put in water? These seem to be getting more popular on the store shelves with Mio and the store brands plus the Crystal Light, etc. I've bought a product called On The Go which is a Vitamin C, energy booster that you put in your water. But it's labeled Not for Resale.

I wonder if these are sold in any resale packs or if anyone just buys them and resells them. I would think it would encourage/help water sales which is always a good thing with the big time profit margin.

Sell a single packet for something like a quarter plus they buy a water.

Does anyone sell powdered mixes that you put in water? These seem to be getting more popular on the store shelves with Mio and the store brands plus the Crystal Light, etc. I've bought a product called On The Go which is a Vitamin C, energy booster that you put in your water. But it's labeled Not for Resale.

I wonder if these are sold in any resale packs or if anyone just buys them and resells them. I would think it would encourage/help water sales which is always a good thing with the big time profit margin.

Sell a single packet for something like a quarter plus they buy a water.

I've thought about trying this a number of times. Just haven't done it. If you do give it a go please be sure to let us know how it goes.

Archived