silent sales force

newheart53

I owned 2 of them. Rdendy said it well. They are crap. Once I started to expand I flipped them onto Ebay. If I had a chance to get more for free, I would flip them. If they were only available if I agreed to use them, I would walk away from free machines.

I have owned them in the past

They are a basic Chinese import machine

same as rhino, t-pico, lypc etc

I never had any issues but never had them out for the long hall.

If you do consider them I would stay away from the ones with the plastic ring that the globe fits into.

I have had both metal and the plastic ones and the plastic ones crack very easily.

post-454-0-88739400-1345830859_thumb.jpg

Nope, decaturjack, just fo sale. I talked to a women at ocon o vend and she played them up real big. Stated that the company was out of bus. but there was a lot of parts, She did say to stay away from the ones that had a V on the compartment door though.

Sweetstop, can the rings be changed out?

She wants 25. ea. I am in an area of slow traffic[ mainly the middle of nowhere], and have to watch out my investment,because I know my best spots will probably be equal to most of your worst spots.So all the info I can get I really appreciate, good or bad.

Can you increase/decrease the vend size of the SSF? I recently bought 14 heads new in the box and while messing around with them I found they are vending 5 PMM per vend. I'd like to increase that to 6-7 if possible.

newheart, I recently picked up 15 brand new SSF heads at a garage sale as well as 5 of the nice wooden double stands and 4 single stands (the SSF stands are actually very nice) for $130 ($9.25 each). I could answer your question more intelligently 4-6 months from now, but for me these SSF represented getting my foot in the door and to me that's never a bad thing. Persnally, I don't care if they only last me a year before they start breaking down as I plan to replace them with higher end equipment as I go.

But if you already have machines and looking to buy these to expand I'd save your money. $25 a head will get you most of the way there on a near new used NW60 which is 10 times the machine of a SSF.

Thanks all, I talked [e mail] them again and the machines have metal rings. I am still debating on them and think they might take less or a trade.

Thatis my need, just to get in the door to develope a route, hope the same Rick that they can get me a year.

yes you can adjust the vend amount.

It has an infinite adjustment just loosen the screws on the wheel and slide to the desired amount, you do have to take the whole head apart first though, less than 5 minutes.

Archived