Update on first machine placed, and a question.

newheart53

I collected my 1st week on my one and only for now. and was 8.00. Its a small town laundry. hope it gets a little better.

I would like any info on a TKW minnie snack machine. Can not find it in TKW site. It says .25 on the machine but the manual say can adjust to accept 4 coins. If any one can tell me how to load pics from e mail to here I could put a pic on here.

Owner states he traded for them and has no knowledge of them. He wants 60.00 ea 2 new in box and 5 used.

What kind of bulk machine and product is it? For a gumball or candy wheel single $8.00 for 1 week is pretty good. That would be $32 a month. I would take that across the board.

i second that !! $8 a week for bulk is WONDERFUL ! remember ,its not about one machine doing $8 a week . the trick is getting 50 machies to do $8 a week :-) . thats a great start ,congrats !

I collected my 1st week on my one and only for now. and was 8.00. Its a small town laundry. hope it gets a little better.

I would like any info on a TKW minnie snack machine. Can not find it in TKW site. It says .25 on the machine but the manual say can adjust to accept 4 coins. If any one can tell me how to load pics from e mail to here I could put a pic on here.

Owner states he traded for them and has no knowledge of them. He wants 60.00 ea 2 new in box and 5 used.

Nice! $8 in a week is really good. Shoot, I have a couple of machines that get around $8 a month that I keep in place lol

Archived