TKW snack vending machine

newheart53

post-4806-0-68130600-1345947100_thumb.jpg

Can anyone give me info on these machines? I have not been able to locate them on TKW site, so figure they must not make them anymore. Have located 7 and they want 60 ea[ good bad or what]. 2 nib 5 slight used. As always any and all help appreciated. THANKS

mechanical snack machines are a waste of money changing the price is difficult and the mechs

are easily cheatable. plus you are stuck to .25 price increments and its quarters only. anywhere

these machines make sense u are much better off with an honor box, in my opinion.

Thanks DC, not many people offered any info on this subject?:huh:

I shot him a 25. price figured I could use them as throw aways to get my foot in the door. He thinks they are real big money makers and couldn't take less than 45.00 ea.

Any ideas?:huh:?

Then ask to see the books if your buying the route he should have books on them. Even just a route ledger to know what sells and how well there doing. Also find out what kind of locations they are in. Resturant, Bar, Laundry mat, or parts store. If they do ok you would probably do just as well with a double or triple in the location. So your are buying the location and just flip the machines on ebay or CL again in a few months.

Then ask to see the books if your buying the route he should have books on them. Even just a route ledger to know what sells and how well there doing. Also find out what kind of locations they are in. Resturant, Bar, Laundry mat, or parts store. If they do ok you would probably do just as well with a double or triple in the location. So your are buying the location and just flip the machines on ebay or CL again in a few months.

unless the vendor has a contract in place i never consider there is a such thing as "buying a location"

Archived