TVF updates and some downtime

caserri

The updates have been applied. There will be some additional down time this evening while I tidy up a bit. I have some work to do in the gallery.

Thank you for your patience!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Sharp! I really like the fact that I can see the number of people chatting with a little red flag up there.

Thanks Rick. That was one of the updates. I'm not sure what else came in the update package but I hope it included notifications for new comments on blogs and gallery.

Cool.

New forum layout looks great.

I especially like the banner with the half naked ladies...who are they?

........bet I just got a bunch of members really checking out the new forum.........you're welcome.

I, for once, read the fine print before acting. Still disappointed nonetheless! ;)

There are a few goodies scattered about. I love the new look of the gallery. One thing I do have to do is get the "return to top" buttons back in each post.

Also, this update will allow us to bring back the old classifieds section. :rolleyes:

There are a few goodies scattered about. I love the new look of the gallery. One thing I do have to do is get the "return to top" buttons back in each post.

Also, this update will allow us to bring back the old classifieds section. :rolleyes:

I like the upgrades! Thanks man.

Archived