What Chain Accounts do you do?

Action Vending

Just wondered if any of you have any chain accounts? Doesnt have to be for the whole chain but how you got into these and anything else you would like to share would be great. An example do you have any McDonalds store, banks, hotels, Family videos etc.

I do two Days Inns- I got in there because the owner let me.

Citi bank- wasnt against their corprate policy.

Chase bank - was in the lobby and they didnt own the entire building they lease 5 floors of the building.

I have one Chain account a check cashing place. Started with what I had Vendstars. I have since got some singles and doubles so I am slowly replacing them. I got one in Fremont NE from a locator. On My 2nd visit I got the District managers phone number gave him a call and got into the other five in two other cities not far from me. So it help me expand into another area. I am slowly moving them to singles and doubles as I start to grow now.

I have one Chain account a check cashing place. Started with what I had Vendstars. I have since got some singles and doubles so I am slowly replacing them. I got one in Fremont NE from a locator. On My 2nd visit I got the District managers phone number gave him a call and got into the other five in two other cities not far from me. So it help me expand into another area. I am slowly moving them to singles and doubles as I start to grow now.

What do you vend at the check cashing places? There are more of them in my town now than is even believable.

What do you vend at the check cashing places? There are more of them in my town now than is even believable.

Tell me about it

I am run MMP, M&I, HT, and GB depending on location. I pulled one vendstar out for a single GB and will do that at another one tomorrow.

That is in two of my slower spots. So I can see what happens in the future compared to the other locations.

Do you do toy racks in k mart or candy in the break room.

It's a candy machine in the break room. Vendomatic or somebody has a big rack at the front of the store. Most grocery stores and big retailers around here have accounts with corporate outfits.

Usually to get in the front of large chains. Kmart. Kroger. Walmart. Family dollar. Dollar general. You have to go with a broker. There are several large brokers that get these accounts and contract them to vendors.

Archived