Treasure chest error code

havending

I have a Treasure Chest crane with an error code ea08. Looking at the manual it says press k1+k2 to pay out zero. I pressed k1 k2 but the code didn't clear. I even tried doing it together and doing one at a time. There is also a red light lit up on the corner that is labeled led 1. Not sure if its always been lit.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

post-1215-13460970127669_thumb.jpg

I also notice that the fan on the power supply is not moving and the top is very warm to the touch. Would this be from the error or a bad supply?

post-1215-1346097044715_thumb.jpg

U need to reboot the machine while holding the buttons to clear the code. Sounds like a bbad ps I don't remember what that code means those newer gen units seem very flakey from my experience

Thank you I would be lost without you and billnuts :rolleyes:

U need to reboot the machine while holding the buttons to clear the code. Sounds like a bbad ps I don't remember what that code means those newer gen units seem very flakey from my experience

It rebooted fine and I played prob 30 times just fine. But the PS got hotter than I think it should and the fan still did not run. When I try to turn the blade by hand it won't budge. I'm guessing the fan messed up and the hot PS made the error come. Does that make sence? Where is the best place to get a PS I got the label with the part number.

It rebooted fine and I played prob 30 times just fine. But the PS got hotter than I think it should and the fan still did not run. When I try to turn the blade by hand it won't budge. I'm guessing the fan messed up and the hot PS made the error come. Does that make sence? Where is the best place to get a PS I got the label with the part number.

my guess its a standard power supply im out in vegas this week so i cant check my

unit. try happ controls they have a power supply for most anything arcade related.

even if it didnt throw the code, you need to replace it if the fan aint running its due

to die soon.

i forget what the code means offhand, do you know? my unit complains about the coin

mech once ever few days for NO reason. the other one complains about switches

i think they are just poorly made. i saw a TON of these 2nd gen units at auction

none of the first gen ..that speaks volumes IMO

Archived