Interchangeable canisters

Exelius

Hi,

I'm just getting ready to start out in Central Florida area and had a question. I havent even gotten my corp or LLC set up yet but am looking into which machine is best for what I want. I want to start I guess in singles with Gumballs then move into doubles and tripless then maybe toys later after reading alot on here. I am really attracted to the Northwestern brand but does it have interchangeable cannisters, cant seem to find it anywhere. It was recommended that this is very important as it takes forever if they are not interchangeable? I just want the easiest quickest reliable way to get in and out at a location. Any help would be great.

Im not sure I understand your question but I will try an answer. As long as you use the same brand machine you can "interchange" the heads, so in other words if you have a nw super 60 you can swap that head with another nw super 60, you can even use other models of machines as long as its the same brand.

I dont use triples so Im not sure about the term "canister"

Thanks Hillbilly. I read that it can be a nightmare if they are not interchangeable. So, if you goto a location and its half empty you just pour more candy in or do you have to empty it? At what point do you need to empty it, do you remove it and turn it upside down or how do you do that? Sorry to sound ignorant I have never serviced one yet lol

Yep, that's how you do it. Just pour more in and take the hopper and globe off if you need to change product or something and pour into a bag, box, or container. Really simple.

I pour my gumballs in to the machines from a heavy mil plastic bag. Which I double for safety(Don't want to spill a whole bag of gumballs). It's really like pouring cereal. It just flows out nice and easy and you don't spill any. Just my .02 that was handed down by a veteran vendor.

Ok sounds good, I appreciate it. I read somewhere about having to flip them upside down. lol. I think I will try and order some Northwesterns to start out with. I found usedvending.com is there any other good websites for used equipment out there?

Archived