how much you think this machine worth ?

toyamazon

Coin mechs look new. You'll have to replace all of the labels, it looks like everything is written in Japanese. Also doesn't have the top loading display piece which is one of my favorite aspects of the Tomy. Not knowing anything about it, I wouldn't want to pay a dime over $225.

how much this machine worth ? it's 100% look alike Tomy machine all the part are compatible.

Your name is the same as a internet reseller toyamazon.com so I'm guessing its you. If so you should know what its worth

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Your name is the same as a internet reseller toyamazon.com so I'm guessing its you. If so you should know what its worth

Hav deserves to have everyone looking at this thread go back and like his comment. He won the thread.

Aaaand I think he accomplished his mission. He didn't want to know what it was worth, he wanted somebody to do exactly what you did which is type t0y4mazondotcom into a post. And it worked, I've now visited his site and I didn't know about it before.

Archived