BIZ OP

timberframe50

Wish I could vend all those candy products they indicate for only .03 cents per vend like they say. Guess I could choke down the wheels give out 1 PMM at a time. I must be doing something wrong....

Seems like it would be easier to buy 2 five way racks and a fill for under $1,000. You could save $6,000.

They must have some extreme overhead costs to locate the machines. They should do a little top down firing to get the administrative costs within reason.

I would start at the CEO/owner level as that person seems to be nuts to charge so much.

I have thought about doing vending for the last 20 years of so. Most of what I say was all the Biz ops and new that they were not for me. With the Internet and a little research on ebay for what I could get some machines for I decided to give it a try. Like anything it is a learning process. I found locators on the net and Machines on Ebay did a few things I knew.

Then I found this and It has helped me greatly. Opened my eyes to a lot of possibilities. Hopefully some will read my post and it can help them much as all the Info you guys have shared with me.

Archived