best place to buy bulk pearsons or palmers peppermint patties?

llcoolrobb

my local sams club sells York peppermint patties but not Pearsons or Palmers and york is just fine for my acrylic mint honor boxes,but i have a couple dual head gum and peppermint patty vending machines that cant vend york peppermint patties anymore do to the new packaging!

i have found some great websites online with great prices $17.89 for 240 but wait to ship the to me the lowest rate is over $10.00!

any ideas?

thanks

You could try Walgreens. They sell 45 count bags at a reasonable cost. Also, Family Dollar stores sell a 35 count bag.

The Pearson's Mints will vend in those older York Patty vendors. We are the ones that developed the Conversion Kit for those machines for vending the Pearson's. Some Operators vend the Pearson's without the Kit but we found that sometimes you will have a problem with jams or double vends. The purpose of the Kit was to reduce those possibilities.

My sams club has persons so I know you can specail order them in. Or check online and they can shipp them to your door.

This sounds like the solution. I just bought 15lbs of tab gum from SAMs and they shipped it to me for free. That's a great deal.

Archived