Honor box biz viable?

mapleleaf15

Hard to make a full time business out of honor boxes, but if done right it sounds like other members have found them to be a great addition to more traditional vending operations.

i have to disagree due to the low investment its the easiest form of vending to make into a full time biz, other vending u need a lot of cash up front then you get it back slowly, honor boxes usually u get a 100% ROI the first week

i have to disagree due to the low investment its the easiest form of vending to make into a full time biz, other vending u need a lot of cash up front then you get it back slowly, honor boxes usually u get a 100% ROI the first week

I won't disagree with the low initial investment, but learning to find profitable locations seems like it would be tough. Finding good locations for double and triple bulk machines can be challenging, and people can't just take your product without paying like they can with an honor box. That is my concern for somebody starting with the goal of going full time is that they might not be able to find and keep enough profitable locations to provide themselves with a decent income.

• 3 weeks later...

I am planning on getting into the Honour Boxes over here in the UK (in work places/staff rooms etc.). I am paying a driver (part time) to install/service/cash up within my vending business and figure that he needs something else to keep him busy during quiet times.

I am going to have a shot at 50 or so and see how they go - then I may look at a cheap bulk selling skittles/jelly beans/etc. placed with them as well (may as well if we are collecting from the site anyway)

Archived