Bar Breathalyzer Performance?

bulkjake

I have read older topics regarding these breathalyzers but, I have been unable to get a response from anyone who is currently using these machines. I wanted to know what these bring in per month and what brand you recommend. Also, I have a friend who stated the bar can acutally save money on their insurance by having one in their bar...I found that far fetched but, in any case does anyone have experience with these? We have a ton of bars in my area...

Thanks!

I think its a biz op thing, i dont know of anybody thats been suckered into it yet on here... i talked to a couple bar owners a few years ago and they had them on their walls and they said the guy serviced first few months and got about 3-4 bucks out of them each month and then they havent seen him again so they guess he just abandoned them.. This is all Ive heard about them...just be patient,if it is a biz op thing youll see them all over craigslist(used for pennies) in a couple years, lol!

I myself have spent some nights in bars and i dont think I would ever put money in them,,i dont see any attraction to do so whatsoever(??) if your drunk you know it, if your buzzed you KNOW it, you just say "oh im not" but you really know it,, so i see a couple hour window at closing time a few nights a week as your only opportunity for sales..I just dont see it as being a good thing. I may be wrong, as i dont have any experience in it..

ron

My buddy had four of these in extremely populated bars and they were also in diverse type of establishments. They did so so for a couple of months. He basically wanted to give them to me but they are a waste of time. Like Ron said they are just another biz op that is just a waste of money imop.

My grandfather owned a bar and had one in his establishment. he said the only time he made money off of it was when a group of guys or a group of girls would chuck quarters in it to see who was the most intoxicated/could get the most intoxicated and still be standing.

He said he got roughly 15-25vends a month if he was lucky...

Archived