TheCandy

Did my first pull today. Did not get to all the machines because some have not been out very long.

Pizza Place: Triple Play - $18.75 - On location 2 weeks

Oil Change: Triple Play - $5.50 - On location 2 weeks (Will be replacing with a single this week to make better use of the triple elsewhere)

Sports Bar: Double Head - $8.50 - On location 1 week

I will update at the beginning of December with all locations.

The pizza place is on a major college campus. Their only customers are stoned or drunk college kids so I don't know how well they would take to toys or tats. Also its a very small lobby with no dine in so I don't know if a rack will fit. The machine I have in there now, I laterally had to bolt it down to the concrete floor so the crazy drunk college kids wouldn't walk away with it. I used to have a single head in the same place 5 years ago that I bolted to the counter but they kept smashing the globe... Even after I wrapped it in chicken wire. This triple play is either holding up really well or college kids have mellowed out a lot in the last few years. They are supposed to be making a few changes in the lobby and I may look at rack options if there is more room after the changes. I would love to have more heads in this location and more locations in this area... Just not many businesses willing to let me bolt my machines to their floor

Archived