Do Northwestern machines have a coin tray?

raquel

Taking apart the Northwesterns I just bought and I realize that the coins just fall into the body of the machine. Is that right, or do these machines have an optional coin tray?

Taking apart the Northwesterns I just bought and I realize that the coins just fall into the body of the machine. Is that right, or do these machines have an optional coin tray?

Lift and give a quarter turn and rake them out. Coin boxes are not worth the trouble

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

So without cash n dash, are the coins fairly easy to retrieve? I didn't quite understand the "Lift and give a quarter turn and rake them out." from havending. Im wondering the same thing as raquel.

So without cash n dash, are the coins fairly easy to retrieve? I didn't quite understand the "Lift and give a quarter turn and rake them out." from havending. Im wondering the same thing as raquel.

You have to lift the body up and turn it a little ways and set it back down on the base caddy corners. You then can rake the quarters out or take the coin tray out. Not much room to get the coin tray out without spilling the quarters. The coin tray is a waste of money in my opinion.

I agree with action that if you do not lift globe off to get to the body you will have jams where the quarters stack up around backside of mech. I prefer the coin tray even though all quarters are piled up on one side. the coin tray that slides in and out is like 2 or 3 dollars from aa. I am not experienced with the cash and dash but because of above mentioned problems I know I dont want any.

Archived