If they released 1 dollar coins tomorrow..

Cloudedjourney

How would one dollar coins change the way you price your machines? what if there were 2 dollar coins?

One dollar coins are released every day and have been for years. The problem is they still keep making the dollar bill

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

One dollar coins are released every day and have been for years. The problem is they still keep making the dollar bill

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

The fed banks are sitting on hundreds of millions of dollars in one dollar coins because the banks won't take them. The reason the banks won't take them is that the customers don't want them because the one dollar bill is still available.

i guess what i was wondering is if they were released how would you adjust? would you start buying higher quality toys that you could now sell for a dollar? would you have candy machines that sell for a dollar and distribute more candy?

If $1 coins suddenly became popular, I would probably look into other equipment. Something more akin to the All American Chicken machine. Something that would provide some incentive to purchase (entertainment value) at a higher price point without increased cost of goods.

I have a full line machine that the cusotmers love using dollar coins, they recycle them in their desk by using a $5 or $10 in the machines then using the change for future purchases. Sometimes they save them for grandkids and children as well.

How would one dollar coins change the way you price your machines? what if there were 2 dollar coins?

I think the CAT Rack would have a larger impact then dollar coins because if would give you an option for vends up to $5 and even cashless payment.

http://www.vendingtimes.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?sid=754303A430C54C2AA236B18E2C06AB17&nm=Bulk+Vending+Features&type=Publishing&mod=Publications%3A%3AArticle&mid=8F3A7027421841978F18BE895F87F791&tier=4&id=2F709B633A71483B96BDEEC385D0B945

Archived