Sample spreadsheets

pinkbeats

Pinkbeats,

I'm not sure what type of spreadsheets you are looking for but there are plenty of them in the tools section of member PLUS. Once you make 20+ posts, request access at the top of the forum.

Steve

Yes, an Excel spreadsheet, by you I think Steve, is what I use for keeping track of revenue, product, locations, etc. The neat thing with the new Excel version are these visual indicators you can setup to display bars, pie graphs, percentile, etc. to visually show you how much inventory or increased sales have been. Pretty neat.

Maybe request it again. You both are over the 10 now. When I requested, I did so in both the main thread and within the one up top because I was not sure which was the correct one.

Or PM Casseri and remind him how patient you have been LOL :)

YEA, you are there. Now go and request plus. I think it is a great idea because it gets folks used to chatting and gets you to go through the various posts and the old timers get to know us.

It is worth it too. There are a ton of ebooks in there. Spreadsheets. secret stuff.

well, I;m just waiting now, Ive put in my "application"

I'm actually really hoping those speadsheets will get me organized to different kinds of candy in each machine...Soemthing I've been thinking about doing.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...