Which is easier ?

cashman

Hi All ,

Question when locating bulk machines through a locator does it seem to matter if it For commision or Charity,as far as speed ? for them gettinh you locations and the same question if your locating yourself what seems to get you in the door faster?

For bulk I have not seen much of a difference between the two. Some places however will ask about comission and they won't do charity at all. Personally I don't do any comission any more with bulk even if it looks like a great spot. Here is why, almost always the places that want comission are very concerned with making money. It's only a matter of time before they start asking questions and making acusations that I am not giving them their full share. They see people droping coins in and getting candy then they get $3-7 at the end of the month and they just know I am ripping them off somehow. It makes everything uncomfortable for everyone. If an owner is so worried about money that they need 10-20% of my quarters its just a bad sign of trouble to come. I stopped doing comission on my racks awhile back as well for the same reasons. I have not had trouble finding good locations that allow me to place my bulk for charity.

Soda and snack is a different story. It's easy to prove with meters how much has sold in a machine during the month and you can let the manager or owner write down the meter numbers if they ask questions and see for themselves. These machines take up more space, use electricity etc. They also make more money so paying a comission makes more sense.

Archived