Do NOT order business cards from Vistaprint

ahha

This is how they can offer you all kinds of free stuff. I ordered 250 business cards from them last month.  I saw this ad that said I could get a $10 cash rebate. So I read about it, entered my email address hit submit  and then it talked about how I would be enrolled in Vista Prints reward membership program. So naturally, I back out of that and I enter NO more information because those programs I NEVER use and it's a waste of money. One month later, I notice a charge for $14.95 on my credit card that didn't look familiar.  I call up the phone number. Guess who it is? Vista Print.

I asked them what it was? And they told me I enrolled in the membership. And I said NO i did not i never finished filling it out and I most certainly didn't get my $10 cash rebate for doing that.  They said well thats because you never finished filling out the info. BUT you put in your email address. So without your authorization they just charge the membership fee to your credit card.  HOW WRONG IS THAT? I do not trust them and will not be ordering anything free or otherwise from them again. so either way you are paying that membership fee for at least one month. BUT you might not get that cash rebate at all you were after.

Ahha, Vistaprint is a very nice website, but they do have a lot of ads you have to watch out for.  I recieved my 250 cards at a great price and with fast shipping.  I did not get a charge on my card because as soon as it said my order was complete, I exited out.  Just get what needs to be done done, then exit.  You'll have no problems.

ahha,

You may be able to call your credit card company and request a charge back for the $14.95.

It depends on what type of credit card it is, but I'd at least give it a try.

Just tell them it's an unauthorized charge.

Dave

When one finds a rebate on a product they purchase? There usually is no HIDDEN memberships attached to it.   Only the product that you purchased. It wasn't some hokie pokie offer. That's what I am warning people about.  The rebate is not just a rebate.

i love vista print

its kinda ur own falut nvr fill any of those stuopid free offer things no matter what

u no

ahha >>  It happen to me too !  I just took me 3 months to find it so they got my for more .  I called and asked to talk to the person in charge and complained my a** off and got all the money back !  Did you try to get your money back ?

Yea I called twice and the second lady said they will give me a refund. I just kept telling them how WRONG they were to charge their customers credit cards without authorization. Sorry but entering an email address is NOT authorization to charge your credit card.   Boy if i could make money like that? I would be on easy street.

I too had gotten taken from VistaPrint for 2-3 months.  This was about 2 years ago.  I didn't know who it was the first time and thought "I must have bought something"  then it showed up again and then I called my credit card and they deleted the transaction.

I now use www.giggleprint.com it is also 250 free business cards and just pay shipping.  I have been happy with them and have used them for about a year.

Sounds good, i'll check them out.  I just received a credit voucher this morning for the $14.95  didn't take long to get my money back. I guess you have to call them twice.