half a glassfront

snack dude

I have a nice office account with a 501e bottle machine. I would love to install a glassfront to give them a little more selection. but the account is really not big enough for a full size (Bev Max, Etc.) and there is no room for a 2nd machine. So does anyone make a smaller/ half size version glassfront.

I have several Bev Max machines but have never seen a smaller size

Thanks

I have a nice office account with a 501e bottle machine. I would love to install a glassfront to give them a little more selection. but the account is really not big enough for a full size (Bev Max, Etc.) and there is no room for a 2nd machine. So does anyone make a smaller/ half size version glassfront.

Thanks

I dont know about the newer ones but I belive I saw a smaller one a few years back. I know there are smaller vendo vues out there, but glass fronts are big in the first place. I would just go with a stack vendor with high visibility buttons or a live display. How much room do you have total in the space?

Thanks

Dixie Narco use to make smaller version of the BevMax (45 selections) called the BabyBev (30 selections) but I don't think they make them anymore. They also make a narrow version of the BevMax4 which I think has (35 selections) or your other option would be the Vendo Vue30

Archived