small restaurant gold mine

bulkvendingwizard

i obtained a small restaurant which is a charity based location. I placed a double head in the after 12 days the toy head was completely empty which i had a generic mystery mix and the second head had gumballs which were about half way empty.

This location will not support a rack the machines are in a small vestibule. Any thoughts on how i can upgrade this with the small foot space that is provided.

You could try a single Tomy Gacha Column (two compartments) if you think that the kids can afford $1 vends in the area of the city where you have the machine situated. If the Tomy sells out, its like you have eight 25 cent heads (assuming you keep product costs close to 20% of gross).

Yes, I have a 2 column tattoo machine with a PN95 on one side of it, a 2001 2" machine on the other side and another PN95 on top of it. I used 2 l brackets made out of steel. Hand to run a length of strapping to the 2001 for support too.

I have a 4 way rack I may try it and see if the owner complains because of the space in the vestibule if he doesn't ill but a 2" on top and gumballs and bouncy balls on the bottom.

This may be a bit off topic, but appropriate IMHO...

Be careful "upgrading" charity spots without permission! Sounds like you don't have a direct OK from the owner and are thinking of slamming more heads in?? That could back fire. The location is doing you a favor and not charging any rent, so adding more stuff could look like you are taking advantage. Other vendors (myself included) have added more heads to charity spots thinking that it will be no big deal and that no one will care or notice. But sometimes it ticks off the owner and you can get the boot - then you will ticked. Sometimes you have to let sleeping dogs lay in charity spots. I would wait 3 or 4 months before upgrading. In the mean time, maybe chit-chat with the workers and owner when ever possible during the servicing to help get a "lay of the land". Good luck, but be careful - don't get kicked out.

well 2234 I met with the owner last week and gave him the option of comission or donating to charity and he preferred charity. Just because you see a charity machine in a store doesn't mean you can walk in and pitch them a comission rate and get the account.

there is definite truth to this, I have charity spots that I don't believe could be gotten any other way. Alot of successful business owners could care less about a $15-50 comission but do like to feel the are helping out with a needy cause. And before this gets the old "charity locating is a scam" debate started I DO tell the locations what the charity gets.

well 2234 I met with the owner last week and gave him the option of comission or donating to charity and he preferred charity. Just because you see a charity machine in a store doesn't mean you can walk in and pitch them a comission rate and get the account.

I have to agree. Commission just doesn't hold the same appeal to locations in my area. I'm sure there are others.

• 2 weeks later...

Or you could just do it the pro way, and pay them a comission. That way the owner and you have the same goal, making maximum profits. And you wont lose it, when I move to the states and take over all those sad charity spots.. :0)

That is by no means the pro way

Get to where im at then talk about pro

Pro is getting locations for free and giving back to the needy.

Me Pro 85 locations and growing

That is by no means the pro way

Get to where im at then talk about pro

Pro is getting locations for free and giving back to the needy.

Me Pro 85 locations and growing

Dang, I guess I'm a pro. And evidently have been one for a while.

Archived