Gumball Flavors

bulkvendingwizard

So i have a location that did 56.00 with a single head for 1 month. I put a double head in with nerds gumballs and cry baby guts. I thought that since they were designer flavors and now a double head i would double the income.

I collected 72.00 in nerds gumballs and 13.00 in cry baby guys

Any suggestions for another gumball flavor just like nerds that might sell as well as the nerds did?

I don't think any flavor of gumball is gonna make you double your income. When you start adding heads of the same product just different flavors your not gonna capture that many extra quarters. If someone wants a gumball they want a gumball normally.

With Nerds selling really well for me i think i am going to order a 1" toy and just set this location up for nerds and a good 1.1" toy

good plan. my best selling 1' lately has been Sqwishland from Brand, moustaches from A&A and duckies also from A&A

I don't think any flavor of gumball is gonna make you double your income. When you start adding heads of the same product just different flavors your not gonna capture that many extra quarters. If someone wants a gumball they want a gumball normally.

Customers like variety. If you're statement holds true, why would retail stores sell a VARIETY of products instead of one of the same?

Customers like variety. If you're statement holds true, why would retail stores sell a VARIETY of products instead of one of the same?

not saying sales won't go up some amount, and yes there will be a few people who might put a quarter in just to try some new flavor but to think sales will double by adding a second gumball selection is not realistic

Archived