New in Minnesota

naraol

I have just found this board today, and cant stay away from it!!  I love all the things and different discussions that people have wrote about.  Some things that I wouldn't have even thougtht of.  I have been doing alot of research for almost 2 weeks on different machines and things.  Don't want to jump in big without trying some of the machines or have some feedback from others in the business.  After reading different boards not only hear but others I am so glad I didn't jump at the first thing.

Anyway my name is Nancy and I am married and live in cental Minnesota.  Looking to get about 5 machines within the next week or so and build from that.  I am planning on placing my own machines.

Hi Nancy,

I am new too. Been here just a couple of days. I have been on groups for a long time and I am down with a knee problem now, so I am very chatty at the moment. :D

Welcome to the group. I love these guys and gals. There is so much info. I got square eyed reading previous posts. I have only logged out a couple of times because I don't want to miss anything!

I wanted to start with just one machine, now I have 4 and 4 more on the way. Those eight should give me a good idea of how things will go. We will locate ourselves too. My wife has already found a few places to locate that should do well.

If you are commit, you will rock! As you can see by many of the people on here many have only a few machines right now also.

Good luck!

Thank you everyone! 

I am not sure what machine at this point.  I think the more I read and look the more confused I get on the quality of the machines.  I have been thinking since the begining the tripel selection machines but I also have interest in the double heads to.

Hi Nancy and welcome aboard. Keep in mind, triples will not fit in all places. However, it's a great way to get the feel of a place and what product will sell and what will not. Later, after you find out what will sell, replace it with a double for the product that does. Then relocate that triple and start the process all over again.

That's what I'm currently doing. After three months of replacing product that doesn't sell well, I'll replace the triple with a double for the movers. It's a great way to tweek a location.