Prepick Area

Broncho

I said I would post pictures of our prepick area in another thread, but instead of continuously hijacking a thread I will post them here. The area is separated into three areas, Candy & Crackers, Pastrys, and Chips & Cookies. We use this area for pulling all our remoted snack machines inventory

post-6323-0-61469700-1354923409_thumb.jpg

post-6323-0-47989300-1354923424_thumb.jpg

post-6323-0-78159700-1354923440_thumb.jpg

I said I would post pictures of our prepick area in another thread, but instead of continuously hijacking a thread I will post them here. The area is separated into three areas, Candy & Crackers, Pastrys, and Chips & Cookies. We use this area for pulling all our remoted snack machines inventory

nice. beats the old toss the boxes in the van and root thru it at each location.

my bulk stuff is laid out easily.

food on the left of the apartment and non food on the right.

machines and parts fill in the rest.

Thanks for sharing.

I use the top of my tablesaw and have 2 tall rolling racks that hold all the snacks. I wish I could find the Cloverhill products in case lots instead of the 24 packs we get. I have a 3 car garage but the space is pretty tight since about half of it is full of vending machines (a by product of last years "culling program".

I like it! Its a lot more organised than the way I do it!!

Thanks for the photo's too as you have given me some good idea's of how you run things..

I am off to buy me some shelving units & bins NOW!

I like it! Its a lot more organised than the way I do it!!

Thanks for the photo's too as you have given me some good idea's of how you run things..

I am off to buy me some shelving units & bins NOW!

This setup as a long time coming. We are sitting on over 150 machines that are remoted and because of this we have to have a setup like this. Also, you cant see it in the picture, but our backstock is at the top(40-45 cases)

This setup as a long time coming. We are sitting on over 150 machines that are remoted and because of this we have to have a setup like this. Also, you cant see it in the picture, but our backstock is at the top(40-45 cases)

That's a long term goal for me.

Archived