Today's Trip

jpvending

Awesome JP!

Do you like the PT Cruiser? I am considering that for a used car in around March-ish. I have mixed feelings but for age of car, millage and cost...it seems to be one of the better options.

Now, get those machines working! ;-)

Thanks,

Steve

Steve,

I've had my Cruiser since 2005 (it's a 2003). I bought it with about 30K miles on it. It has never given me a single problem - never left me stranded. Well, it left me stranded ONCE when I didn't do maintenance on it (the timing chain/belt) but I count that as my bad...not the car's. I love the amount of room it has in it. You can remove the back sets entirely or you can just fold them down. We've had two full size go karts in mine at the same time, we've had arcarde games, and now we have vending machines. :) It has about 140K miles now and it's my secondary car. I don't own a truck so any time I need to pick up more than a couple machines then I take the Cruiser.

I gotta stop buying machines! Picked up 10 more Vendstars for $175 and a 'Candy King' (brand new) and 1500 27mm bouncy balls for $130. I couldn't fit another thing in my Cruiser.

post-4699-0-02234900-1355029704_thumb.jpg

LOL I am the same way......just bought 15 new (in the box) lypc triples for $50 a piece. Not a big fan of these machines but I couldn't pass it up. I may need to start a new TV show called "Vending Machine Hoarders".

I sell them in pairs, they fit 2 in a box and ship USPS parcel post,shipping for the box of 2 is $16 to $26 depending where you are from maine in my case.

I sell them on ebay rather than craigslist, I dont want to invite competition in my own area.

the people that charge $40 to $50 on ebay is crazy and sometimes thats for one machine.

• 3 months later...

Awesome JP!

Do you like the PT Cruiser? I am considering that for a used car in around March-ish. I have mixed feelings but for age of car, millage and cost...it seems to be one of the better options.

Now, get those machines working! ;-)

Thanks,

Steve

its a piece of garbage i would not take another one free

Archived