Procrastination!!

pinkbeats

Although I am a Newbie I still have not placed any of my machines yet!!!  Im placing to much emphasis on the smaller details when I just need to bite the bullet and get down to business!!! I got a huge kick in the butt by a close friend in the business to stop milling around and hop to it!!!  You guys are very welcome to do the same, I would appreciate some encouragement!!;)

pinkbeats

What do you mean smaller details? Sometimes those smaller details come in handy. Did you get your machins yet?

When I got my machines, I spent only a day trying different vend sizes and getting a feel for the machine and how it works. After that, I got busy and located them myself. All eight machines I placed were through asking freinds and freinds of freinds to place them. I was actually surprised that I got very little no's. I had all my ducks in a row before I placed them, so I felt confident at doing it.

Sometimes you just have to go out there and dive in. I was fortunate enough not to have to go door to door initially. As I expand, it will eventually lead to that but after running the business a few months, it will be alot easier.

Good luck with your startup. :)

I would think that some of those details would get worked out if they haven't been answered already on here if you place a couple of machines?  Pinkbeats, do you now have some machines placed?  Go girl!!

NOT YET.  NOW THAT IVE REACHED BALLER STATUS BY FINALLY REACHING MY 20 POSTS IVE LEARNED SO MUCH MORE !!!!  I REALIZED THAT I STILL HAVE ALOT TO DO BEFORE I TAKE THAT FIRST STEP!!  BUT I DID GET A SCRIPT TOGETHER!!!  I DONT WANT TO USE A LOCATOR SO..... IM STILL TRUDGING ALONG!!:D

Yea just get into it.. I still havent opened my business checking or  even applied for the sales tax vendor license..I only collected 21 bucks so far anyways. 

BTW those of you who want to know! I heard BANKATLANTIC will count your coins FREE no limit. That's where I am opening my business checking account at.

pinkbeats wrote:

NOT YET.  NOW THAT IVE REACHED BALLER STATUS BY FINALLY REACHING MY 20 POSTS IVE LEARNED SO MUCH MORE !!!!  I REALIZED THAT I STILL HAVE ALOT TO DO BEFORE I TAKE THAT FIRST STEP!!  BUT I DID GET A SCRIPT TOGETHER!!!  I DONT WANT TO USE A LOCATOR SO..... IM STILL TRUDGING ALONG!!:D

Yea just get into it.. I still havent opened my business checking or  even applied for the sales tax vendor license..I only collected 21 bucks so far anyways. 

BTW those of you who want to know! I heard BANKATLANTIC will count your coins FREE no limit. That's where I am opening my business checking account at.

pinkbeats wrote:

coin counting should be free if you bank there.