Selectivend candy settings

howella66442

I may be beating a dead horse here (sorry if i am) . I have read through tons of postings on many things but still can not seem to find if anybody has asked about basic candy settings on the selectivend triple head. It is very vague in the owners manual ( states #1 is approx 10, and #5 is approx 20). Does anybody have any experience with these that can guide me to a more detailed setting list based on candy types?

Thank you,

howella66442

I have one of these machines and I just used a set of scales to measure out my vend sizes. It would probably be a good idea to do that on any equipment that you are setting up. Some of these machines come with outdated information and you can really easily give away the farm.

Get a scale and figure out how many pcs are a 1/2 oz. and then put candy in the machine and see how many it vends at a time. Then from there you adjust the portion wheel up and down. This may seem like a lot of work to do this but this helps you learn how the machine goes back together. Also you would be more prepared when something happens out in the field and you don't have that deer in the headlights look.

Archived